Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrap Booking Page Featuring NEW designer Label Punch


It has been so wonderful to find some photos from when I was little during the clean up and sort out stage of us moving. You will notice the BRAND NEW Designer Label Punch Featured in the New Autumn Winter Mini. I am waiting upon my Mum's visit in May to help me fill in the journalling but, this New punch is just perfect when scrap booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment